Academic Shoot reflection and critique



1. I really struggled with mergers because everyone I took pictures were right beside or near someone else and the camera lens insn't wide enough to fit everyone. I also struggled with framing because of the fact that I couldn't really get someone in the environment to get a framed photo.

2. During the photoshoot I mainly focused on the content of the photo and focus, that being what my subject was actually doing.

3. If I could redo the assignment I would follow more of the rules of photography such as framing and rule of thirds.

4. I focused on the picture being "in focus" mainly like said above.

5. Rule of thirds will be the easiest for me to achieve considering thats the easiest for me when I'm completely focused on that.

6. For this exact shoot mergers was the hardest for avoid, but framing in general is the hardest for me.

7. I know all the rules thoroughly, but I can study lines some more.

Comments

Popular Posts