Portraits/SelfPortraits preview

Get up high and shoot down on your subject or get as close to the ground as you can and shoot up. Either way you’ll be seeing your subject from an angle that is bound to create interest.


A mirror or some other reflective surface offers an even easier way to take a self-portrait. In most cases, the camera will be included in the scene (but this can help make a statement about your enthusiasm for photography).

Framing is a technique where by you draw attention to one element of an image by framing it with another element of the image.


I really liked how from just this picture it can show exactly what this man is doing at the moment, and i like that he isn’t looking at the camera.


I chose this photo because I like how it is set in Black and white and plus he looks cool using a really old camera.g
I chose this photo, because it was really basic and boring and i feel like hats what they were trying to go for.


For my project i’m probably just going to set up my camera and a light in my room and make ssilly faces and put a show up to my face likes an phone, for My Portraits i’m going to catch my parents on surprise and take a random photo of them.

Comments

Popular Posts